CONDUCT AND INTEGRITY
1. Students are required to be in their school uniforms when sitting the Level Test.
2. It is the responsibility of students to ensure that they do not possess unauthorized
materials during the Level Test. Students caught with incriminating evidence will be
presumed to have cheated or to have attempted to cheat. Those caught cheating will
receive zero mark for the paper as well as face disciplinary action.
1. Students are to assemble quietly outside the classrooms at least 15 minutes before
the commencement of each paper.
2. Students are required to sit at their assigned desks at least 10 minutes before the
commencement of each paper.
3. Flag-raising will commence at 0740h sharp except on 25 February where flag-raising
will be at 0840h sharp.
4. Students who are late will not be given extra time.
5. However, students who are late because of major public transport service disruptions
or inclement weather will be given the full duration of time allocated for the paper(s).
6. Students who are affected by such situations must report to Ms Jennifer Tay / Mrs Lim
Woon Foong, outside the Staff Room immediately when they reach school.
1. Students may be excused from sitting a paper only with the presentation of a formal
medical certificate or for other reasons acceptable to the school.
2. Please call the General Office (tel: 6571 7200) to report your absence before 0715.
3. Students who are absent for any paper without acceptable reason will receive zero
mark for that paper.
4. Students will be required to sit missed paper(s) within 5 working days upon their return